Do you need a landing page builder ? Good choice , Landing pages are often the first impression potential customers have of your brand, and first impressions matter.
Picking the best one (powerful) , that is worth the price(affordable) is the key hence why in this guide I have listed 11+ Best Landing Page Builders that are likely to boost your conversion for 2022
Most Recommended Landing Page Builders
Swipe Pages allows you to create responsive landing pages without writing a single line of code.
GetResponse is a powerful, simplified tool to send emails, create Landing Pages, and automate your marketing
This is not just a good Landing Page Builder but an All-in-One Sales Funnel Builder
Do you really need a Landing Page builder? I you are looking to increase your online sales then Yes you need it ,because good landing page builder allows you to create stunning landing pages that generates leads and sales.
A landing page can be used for many marketing goals, for instance, to persuade visitors to sign up for your webinar, accept a free trial, or download an ebook.
There are so many terrible landing page builders on the internet , some are overpriced with limited features , poor design and the worst thing that your visitor needs , they are not mobile friendly!
Then the next step is to know how to pick the best landing page builder that will help you get more sales and leads .
To name a few characteristics of a good landing page builder:
- Easy -to-use , (Shouldn’t need you to have an IT background )
- Has Done For You Landing Page Templates
- It Should allow you to create as many landing pages on the cheapest plan
- Mobile Optimized
- Allows intergrations
In this guide , I made it easier for you . I have listed 11+ landing page builders that are proven to be the best in the game. I have have reviewed and listed them in terms of features available, pricing , number of landing pages you can create e.t.c.
What Are the Best Landing Page Builders?
Here are the top recommended landing page builders to use :
1.Swipe Pages – Best Landing Page Builder
2.GetResponse– Best Free Landing Page Builder
3.Systeme.io-Best Easiest Landing Page Builder
4.Moosend -Cheapest Landing Page Builder
5.Landingi – Best for creating Unlimited Landing Pages
6.Unbounce – First Landing Page Builder Created
7.Leadpages -Best Landing Page Builder For Lead Generation
8.Groove Pages– Best for creating SEO optimized Landing Pages
9.Scribble Funnels – Best for High converting Landing Page Templates
10.InstaPage-Best For Agencies and Marketing Teams
11.ActiveCampaign -Best for Marketing Automation
Swipe Pages is the best landing page builder thanks to it’s powerful features and mobile optimized landing pages .They had put in more effort in recent months to ensure that designing, building, and maintaining mobile landing pages were not stressful.
This is critical for your online success because mobile accounts for approximately 51 percent of web traffic. In 2021, mobile web traffic accounted for 55% of all web traffic. Not surprisingly, mobile web traffic is expected to increase to 59 percent by 2022.
It is critical to have a landing page builder that is as innovative as Swipe Pages and focuses heavily on mobile landing page building because the technology of our mobiles is improving and it is much more convenient to use a mobile than a computer nowadays.
Swipe pages offers up to 18 template categories that are very modern and require little to no customization.
Not only that, but Swipe Pages is a must-have if you want people to engage with your content because of their fast page loading speed.
Swipe pages make use of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), which gives you SEO juice.
In addition, Swipe pages does more than just utilizing AMP for pages to load faster. They compress and resize the images in your page, the compress the text and minification (meaning removing unnecessary characteristics from the source code to make the page run faster.).
- Their drag-and-drop tool allows you to quickly and easily create and edit landing pages.
- Swipe Pages is simple enough for beginners while also powerful enough for professionals to make any design a reality.
- From multistep forms to image carousels and pricing tables, their builder’s library of 20+ custom modules allows you to create advanced landing pages without writing a single line of code.
- You can create landing pages that provide the best user experience across all screen sizes.
- You can personalize landing pages for desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Swipe Pages allows you to easily clone or duplicate your landing pages with a single click.
- With their landing page builder, you can also easily create and customize pricing plans for any use case.
- You can organize and present information on all of your landing pages.
Swipe Pages Pricing:
Swipe Pages offers three pricing packages from which to pick based on their market needs.
These 3 plans are:
- Startup: $29 per month
- Marketer: $59 per month
- Agency: $119 per month
Startup Plan :
This is the package for which you must spend $29 per month while creating interesting landing pages.
You may acquire one unique domain for your company along with other important features like direct integration, and others.
Marketer Plan is for individuals who wish to create landing pages for others. While you can also create landing pages for your self when we take a look at this plans capabilities we notice that a team of people can use this plan effectively to build landing pages for other individuals or even some companies.
It has all of the capabilities of the Startup plan, plus you can add team members and gain roughly five domain access from the program.
This package is ideal for agencies who want to create amazing landing pages for several clients. Swipe pages will provide you with an additional 30 minute CRO consulting and one-on-one onboarding, which is not included in the other two programs.
Based on our experience in creating landing pages throughout the years , GetResponse has always been the best free landing page builder thanks to their Free Plan which has just enough marketing tools to promote your business.Create GetResponse Free Account
GetResponse is a software application suite that includes a variety of tools designed to assist your overall business. Among these applications are a website builder, a landing page builder, an email marketing tool, and many others. We ranked it second on our list because of its landing page capabilities.
GetResponse has placed a strong emphasis on various aspects of its software, particularly their landing page builder. Their landing page builder is extremely powerful and was created specifically to help your business generate as many leads as possible.
Their drag and drop feature is one of their most impressive features. What’s so surprising about that, you might ask? Their drag and drop feature is unique that it does not provide space holders for you to drag and drop blocks. You can drag and drops anywhere on your page. It that convenient.
Let us now discuss another intriguing aspect of the GetResponse landing page builder. Their A/B testing is intended to be extremely powerful while still being simple to use. For example, you can test up to ten different landing page design variants in just one URL.
When you get leads to your landing page, GetResponse will automatically redirect them to the variants you tested and provide you with very useful data on the performance of the variation. You can literally fuel and skyrocket your lead conversion this way. I’m sure you can see why we have such high hopes for the software.
But allow us to surprise you even more. To make the user experience much simpler. GetResponse allows you to add design variants to your drag and drop editor so that you can edit and change your variants with a single click.
GetResponse offers more than 200 ready-to-use landing page templates. However, they are not as good as the templates we’ve seen on platforms like Swipe Pages. They’re a little basic and need some tweaking to look tier.
On the other hand, we have to say that they have a huge variation on their landing page template list that you can choose from to tweak and make them extremely stunning as you would wish. Platform like Mailchimp don’t give you as much templates to choose from as GetResponse.
- GetResponse has a flexible drag and drop editor that you don’t require to insert content blocks on space holders but anywhere on the page you’re editing.
- GetResponse allows you to choose up to 6 different popups for your landing page to help you drive more.
- The platform has ecommerce Intergrations which allow you to sell your products directly from your landing page or alternatively using various payment processors.
- Test up to 10 design variants under 1 URL with their A/B testing feature and get useful data on the variants performance after leads had been acquired on your landing page.
- Ther tracking and analytics gives you report of your landing page performance to see where improvement could be made.
GetResponse has a total of up to 6 plans. Two plans are created specifically to cater for mid and large companies. And the 4 other plans are for everyone.
They also have a 30-day free day trial for all of the pay plans and they also have a forever free plan that does not require any payments from you forever.
The GetResponse pricing plans are as follows:
- Free: $0 per month (include 1 landing page and hosting)
- Email Marketing: $15.58 per month (Unlimited landing Pages)
- Marketing Automation: $43.38 per month
- Ecommerce Marketing: $97.58 per month
We recommend you choose the email marketing plan that goes for only $15.58 per month if you solely want to focus on building landing pages since it has all you will need for them.
However, the platform caters for many business services that you might need, like email marketing, sales funnel building and so forth. Therefore, feel free to try out the platform for free to see what will work best for your business.
Systeme.io is one of the best landing page builders that are easiest to use and beginner friendly. Just like Scribble funnels , Systeme.io is also an all in one sales funnel builder with an intuitive online business building tool for anyone who is looking to grow their online business.
The advantage of using Systeme.io as your landing page builder is that you get an opportunity to access other marketing tools such as to build websites, create online courses or even to create an online store to sell your products (digital or physical) .
There are so many things you can use Systeme.io for other than just creating landing pages.
With Systeme.io , everything you require to manage an online business and build landing pages with a high conversion rate is available within one platform and ready for use.
My advise to you would be that if you think your business will need more than just a landing page to get that sale , go for Systeme.io because I know it has extra tools that will enhance your marketing. Check out systeme.io review
- With the use of high converting landing pages, you are able to design entire sales funnels on the platform. Users can also manage affiliate programs, build blogs, establish online courses, build email lists, and send endless emails.
- Build Websites
- To speed up the process, systeme.io has already made templates of landing pages for various categories . All Done For You!
- Integrate your membership website, payment processor, and email list.
- A/B test to compare your pages(compares the performance of your landing pages ) and improve lead and sales generation.
- Advanced stats data that shows the number of views your page got ,opt-ins, sales, conversion rate, revenue e.t.c
- Integrates with third-party apps is available
Systeme.io provides 4 different price packages:
- Free Plan :$0 per month
- Startup :$27 per month
- Webinar:$47 per month
- Unlimited: $97 per month
As you can see that Systeme.io does have a free plan .In addition to that, no credit card information is needed for the free plan , so you don’t have to be concerned about being pressured into paying for a recurring membership.
Read>| Systeme.io Pricing Review
The Free Plan allows you to create up to 3 Landing Pages.
If we are talking about quality , beauty and a cheapest landing page builder then Moosend ticks all the boxes .It this list it is the most inexpensive because for as low as $9 you can start creating your beautiful landing pages.
Their predesigned landing page templates are stylish and can be used with any of your offers, just like their website.
Furthermore, Mooosend can improve your AD word quality because of their superior content delivery network (CDN), which distributes content in multiple locations, providing incredible coverage to anyone using the platform. This makes your landing pages load extremely quickly. This gives you an advantage over other landing pages because your landing page can easily convert and be ranked higher by Google much faster.
What we like best about this builder is its simplicity and ease of use while still competing with top-tier landing page builders. We never had any problems finding or using any of the software’s features while using it.
One disadvantage of the platform that we have noticed is that their customer support is only available 5 days a week, which is inconvenient if you have a large business that deals with heavy transactions every day. Any problem should be able to be resolved the same day.
Aside from that, Moosend is a fantastic piece of software that can take your landing page building game to the next level.
- It has an easy to use drag and drop editor that you can do multiple different things with it. To name a few you can resize group crop, group, resize, move, remove and add anything with just a few easy clicks.
- It has beautiful ready-made landing page templates that are customizable and require very little editing for them to be ready for your business.
- The platform is able to make your pages load fast as they have a superior CDN (content delivery network) which helps a lot at providing top notch coverage and boosts AD word quality and google rankings.
- You can customize how your landing pages look on any device.
- You can easily drag and drop their count down timers which have a variety of options to create urgency when designing your landing page.
- Consists of creative tools to help boost your online success and leverage your marketing efforts.
Moosend offers a 30-day trial for their paid plan.
It consists of two plans. Here are Moosend pricing plans below:
- Pro: Starts at $9 per month
- Enterprise: Custom Plan
Read | Moosend Full Review
Landingi is also another good page builder that is easy to use with an amazing customer support .This powerful page builder is suitable for individuals and business owners who want to create unlimited landing pages.
Even on their lowest plan of $35 per month you can build unlimited landing pages.
What I like about this landing page builder is that their editor is so simple , you are able to create a page in minutes easy and Landingi allows you to intergrate with any email marketing software
I know not all of us are good with designing hence why Landingi gives you 300+ customizable landing page templates so you don’t struggle or even hire a landing page designer.
Landingi is more suitable for:
- Business Owners
- Marketing Experts
- Integrators & Resellers
- and more
- Payment Gateways — Landingi makes it simpler for your visitors to choose to buy your goods and services right away by enabling payments on a landing page.
- Zapier — Build more integrations of your choosing and create zaps. So you will be able to connect Landingi with your favorite apps and services to automate operations using zapier
- A/B/x Split Testing
- Page Insider-Before you hit Publish a Landing Page , you get AI-based predictions about the areas of your website/page where visitors will pay the most attention. This way you gain data-driven insights, so you could improve your choices, and boost conversions.
- To handle your email campaigns, you are able to integrate Landingi with an external email marketing platform of your choice.
- In the Page editor you can insert callback widgets into your landing pages to let visitors know that you and your staff are accessible for meetings at any time.
Landingi has 4 pricing plans and all plans come with a free 14-day trial.
How much is Landingi?
Here are all the plans:
- Core: $35 per month
- Create: $79 per month
- Automate: $109 per month
- Agency: $129 per month
In all of the above plans you can create unlimited number of landing pages so take advantage of that. If you discover that Landingi isn’t suited for you after purchasing your subscription, they give a 30-day money-back guarantee.
There year is 2009 when Rick Perreault( the Founder of Unbounce) decided to improve the experience for marketers after becoming upset with the process of waiting for developers to complete each new campaign.
At that time there were no Landing Page builders , so it became the first landing page builder software .
Since then Unbounce continues to impress it’s users with more advanced page builder tools and with a a good rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Capterra.
Users can easily create landing pages for email and websites with Unbounce. According to my experience, this page builder enables you to gather information from visitors and turn them into leads by providing insightful A/B testing results.
The Editor is simple to use, and I was able to pick it up on my own without assistance. Integration with CRM was simple and reliable.
- Smart Builder –Smart Builder enables you to create high converting landing pages possible. How ? you simply enter some details about your campaign, and Smart Builder will propose an engaging layout that will appeal to your target audience.
- Sticky Bars –Sticky bars are fixed, mobile-friendly popups that you can “stick” to any page’s top or bottom. These follow scrolling visitors so you may keep your promotions front-of-mind. Unbounce allows you to create unlimited sticky bars.
- More than 100 landing page templates are available.
- Popups –You have complete control over who sees your popups, when they appear, and whether or not they quickly change the keywords based on the visitors’ search terms.
- Unsplash Stock Photo Library
- Direct Domain Publishing- Publish your Unbounce landing pages to any custom domain or URL and seamlessly integrate with your existing campaigns or URL structure.
- A/B Testing –This allows you to Run A/B testing to determine the visitor response to a particular landing page variant. Utilize these findings to improve your pages and raise conversion rates.
- Real-Time Dashboard — You get insights on the performance of your pages and you can connect Google Analytics with your Unbounce account easy.
Unbounce packages starts at $90 per month to a maximum of $225 per month. Unbounce also has a 14-day Free Trial to try out the platform before paying a subscription.
Here are all 3 Unbounce Packages:
- LAUNCH: $90 per month
- OPTIMIZE: $135 per month
- ACCELERATE: $225 per month
This landing page builder is one of those tools that you should never overlook. Simply because they have some incredible features that make your experience much more conducive and enjoyable while designing beautiful looking landing pages.
What are these incredible features, you may wonder? Let’s take a look at one of the features that piqued our interest.
Because Lead Pages has over 100 ready-to-use landing page templates to choose from. The platform stores information about how each of the templates you’ve used had converted.
And you can use this data to your advantage because Lead Pages allows you to sort the data by the conversion rates of the templates. Meaning, you will know what works best for you right now, which will save you time scrolling and looking for a specific template.
One of the other reasons we highly believe Lead Pages is worth a shot is that, unlike other landing page builders, Lead Pages does not limit the amount of traffic you can send to your landing page. This is true not just for certain plans, but for all plans.
Unbounce, for example, limits the number of unique visitors to your landing pages to 500 000 per month. You would have to choose the enterprise plan to get no traffic restrictions.
With this being said ,if you have a huge vision of your business, or if you’re targeting more than half a million people with your landing page then Lead Pages is then landing builder you were looking for.
- With Lead Pages you get a huge amount of landing page templates, basically over a 100 ready to use templates that require minimal tweaking.
- Leadpages has integrations with many different third-party services, including payment processors, email marketing softwares and social media advertising networks, to mention a few.
- Lead Pages also has conversion tools that allow you to add pop-ups and alert boxes to your website, including WordPress-powered websites, in addition to constructing pages, in order to increase lead generation.
- For the creation of landing pages and other forms of content, Leadpages offers a huge library of modifiable templates.
- The software stores data that indicates the conversion rates of the templates you have used. In addition, you can filter out these templates in order of their conversion rate to see what’s working and what’s not working.
- It has the modern drag and drop page editor that is easy to use when editing your landing page or template.
Lead Pages Pricing:
Lead Pages has a free 14-day trial for any plan you would want to try out.
Their pricing is also divided into two categories, the Pro plan and the Standard plan. They have two billing options of either yearly or monthly.
The monthly pricing for the plans are:
- PRO: $74 per month (save $300 per year for annual billings)
- Standard: $37 per month (save $144 per year for annual billings)
8. GroovePages (Groovefunnels)
GroovePages is one of many applications included in the Groovefunnels software.
GroovePage includes a plethora of incredible features for not only creating landing pages, but also for creating high-converting sales funnels and visually appealing websites. However, since we’re presenting this list of super powerful landing page builders, let’s take a look at their landing page functionality.
GroovePages’ landing page builder includes a drag-and-drop feature that is both simple and effective. Not only that, but it has predesigned blocks that you can use, making the entire landing page building process very simple and saving you a lot of time.
Furthermore, another reason we have high hopes for GroovePages in particular is that it has an amazing technology to power their landing page builder, sales funnel builder, and website builder.
Let us now discuss their mobile indexing. Since web search traffic on mobile devices is increasing year after year, it is beginning to outnumber desktop searches. When it comes to SEO optimization, mobile indexing has become a major factor.
GroovePages recognizes this and is taking steps to ensure that the landing pages you create are SEO friendly and easily found and ranked by search engines. Their builder first factors the mobile adaptability of your landing page and then puts the desktop adaptability as the second priority. Isn’t that amazing?
Allow us to surprise you even more. You can customize the look of your landing page across devices. Desktop view, laptop view, iPad view, tablet view, and mobile view are the devices.
- You can create any types of landing page.
- GroovePages powers websites, landing pages, and funnels with incredible technology based on the concept of speed.
- GroovePages will host your landing page on the world’s best servers.
- The software has pre-designed blocks which are essential for non-designers who want to quickly create a website or landing page.
- There’s another powerful feature that you get when you sign up with GroovePages which are used to design the layout of your page or website. This feature is called the Wireframe. This tool is very useful cause it provides the design’s visualization framework.
- GroovePages focusses on mobile adaptability of your landing page as its first priority before moving on to the desktop adaptability. This helps your landing page to be SEO optimized.
- You can customize and edit your landing page across 5 different screens, the desktop, laptop, tablet, iPad, and mobile view.
How much is Groovefunnels (Groove.cm)?
Here are the Groovefunnels pricing plans below:
- Lite: Free for life
- Start Up: $39.99 per month
- Creator: $149 per month
- Pro: $199 per month
- Premium: $299 per month
- Premium + Lifetime: $2497 (Pay once and its free for life)
Since Groovefunnels is a suite of software application with many different aplications intergreated together to help bussinesses with sales funnels, website creation, email marketing and so forth. It consists of plans that cater for all of that. But since on this article we are talking specifically landing page builders. We would like to recommend the Start Up plan as it consist of more than everything you will need for your landing page building needs.
Scribble funnels is not just a landing page builder but it’s an all-in-one sales funnel builder that has multiple marketing tools such as creating a website or even creating an online store to sell you products (just like on Shopify).
Choosing Scribble funnels as your landing page builder will allow you to access extra marketing tools that could make your landing page more have high conversion rate.
For example after creating your landing page you can create pop up , order bumps . upsells and down-sells or even customizable checkout with that said scribble funnels is a landing page builder optimized for conversion.
Page speed is a must in any good landing page builder , and scribble funnels pages are optimized for maximum speed, this way your pages will convert more leads, rank higher in the search engines and you will reduce your bounce rates.
Some landing page builders are not optimised for mobile view , which means if your potential customers view your page on a mobile ,they will see a lagging page with text and images mixed all over the screen .
But with the Scribble Funnels platform, your sites automatically look beautiful on any device and guarantee that your visitors get the finest experience. Your landing page’s potential for conversion increases when users may access it whenever and wherever they choose.
Key Features :
- Intuitive Drag & Drop Page Builder ,which makes it easier than ever to quickly build amazing custom landing pages without having to know coding!
- 200+ high converting, already created landing pages templates you can easily customize or create your own from scratch.
- You can create any type of page you can think of e.g Sales Pages, Opt-In Pages, Bonus Pages , Launch Pages ,Review Pages .
- Advanced analytics and A/B testing to get a clear statistics on number of visitor visited you page and top performing pages .
- Easy integration with many popular marketing platforms, including all major email marketing services, webinar services and many more. The Scribble Funnels platform makes it super-simple to send your new leads straight to the tools you are already using.
- Create Sales Funnels and Websites , sell courses , accept bookings and appointments feature , Create Membership site, Sell digital and physical products.
Read >| Scribble Funnels Review
Scribble Funnels Pricing:
Scribble Funnels has a free 14 day trial , this allow users to test out the platform before considering purchasing. To start the free trial a Credit Card is not required.
The monthly pricing is as follows:
- Business: $54.97 per month
- Growth: $97.00 per month
- Business (Done For You): $249 per month
- Growth (Done For You) : $337 per month
If your business gets most of it’s sales from ad’s , then you might want to try out Instapage. This is a landing page builder mostly suited for Agencies and Marketing Teams.
The advantage of driving traffic from an add to a landing page built on Instapage is that you are sending them to a message-matched landing page or post-click landing pages
Rather than just referring prospects to your site, message-matched landing pages boost the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. Create relevant, branded, mobile-responsive post-click landing pages and experiences without the assistance of a developer.
Instapage is the only landing page builder that has post-click landing pages .
And the good thing is that they have a Heat Map feature which allows you to see how far people scroll on your page, where they click, and even where they’re looking at times.
Instapage’s simplicity makes it extremely user-friendly. And they stick to their word as INSTA-page: it loads quickly, reliably, . Overall, it’s an excellent platform for its intended purpose!
- Fast landing page load speed thanks to AMP + Thor Render Engine.
- Easy drag and drop builder which has many tools such as a form builder.
- Heatmaps that allows you to understand the behaviour of your visitors
- A/B variation testing which allows you to create several variants of your post-click landing page to determine which design, copy, and graphics draw attention to certain audiences.
- You can monitor how each landing page, experience, and variation is performing in great detail. Visitors, conversions, conversion rate, cost-per-visitor, and cost-per-lead are all displayed on that dashboard.
- Integrations- You are able to connect InstaPage to over 120 marketing tools and apps.
- 80 high-quality landing page templates.
- And many more
InstaPage has 2 price plans :
- Building: $299 per month or $199 per month when billed annually
- Customized: The price for this plan is based on your unique needs
You can test out if Instapage is suitable for you before you pay any subscription by starting your 14-day Free Trial.
ActiveCampaign is designed to help businesses with email marketing, marketing automations and many CRM tools. However, they have also an impressive landing page builder which will help you generate more leads and convert them.
The platforms landing page templates look modern and beautiful at the same time. At the same time, it still maintains its ability to be easy to use and customize. The templates can be previewed with just a click and appear larger. You can also start designed your own landing page from scratch on a blank page.
Other customer experience automation capabilities available to you include marketing automation, email newsletters, and customer relationship management (CRM) software. Since specialized landing page builders are focused on offering landing page functionality, you won’t find such features. This one of the reasons ActiveCampaign stands out from other dedicated landing page builders.
- Comprehensive style options for your landing pages.
- You can make a copy of your landing page template for future usage.
- PayPal connection is available for selling things through your ActiveCampaign landing page.
- You can create countless landing pages.
- It has site tracking which allows you to keep track of your contacts’ landing page behaviour and modify your campaigns accordingly.
- The platform has options for search engine optimization (SEO) and social metadata, which allow you to optimize your ActiveCampaign pages for search engines and social media platforms.
Read | ActiveCampaign Review
The platform has a 14-day free trial.
The ActiveCampaign pricing plans are as follows:
- Lite: $9 per month
- Plus: $49 per month
- Professional: $149 per month
- Enterprise: (Negotiated)
What Is a Landing Page Builder?
For those who don’t know what a landing page builder is , it is software that allows you to create landing pages for your website by using pre-built templates and other tools. Whereas a landing page is a type of website designed to collect email addresses or other information from site visitors via an opt-in form or signup box. Landing pages can also be used to sell products or service
A landing page and a website are not the same thing. Landing pages are designed for a specific campaign offer and guide users to a single call to action, such as collecting emails, selling an eBook, or items. As a result, landing pages are built with a specific aim in mind, which is why they are used to achieve a high conversion rate.
With the help of a landing page builder, you can quickly and easily design these pages, which also include built-in analytics features that let you know right away what is (and isn’t) working with your campaign.
There are free and paid landing page builders; if you want a free one, I recommend Systeme.io; if you want an affordable landing page builder with enough tools to take your business to the next level, Swipe Pages is the best option.
Do you need a Landing Page builder?
You may be wondering if you really need a landing page builder now that you know it is used to design a landing page.
Unfortunately if you want to boost your conversions and get more leads you do need it because it is optimized for conversions.
When you visitor lands to you landing page they have 2 options….it’s either they read your offer and EXIT or Press the BUY button if you are selling something. This then puts you in a good position because you have 50% chances to get a lead.
In a website there are many distractions to your visitors .As they are reading information about your offer , or the product you are selling on your website , they might be opted to click on the “about us page” or go read your recent blog post and chances are they will not come back to the page you are selling on .
What can you use a landing page for?
1.To Sell items
With the use of a landing page you are able to sell your product or service right away.
Usually you will have a “Buy Button” that is connected to a payment processer and when a visitor clicks on it , they will be taken to a check out page where they will have to put their card details and make a purchase of whatever you were selling.
Not all landing page builders can take payments directly from the landing pages.
Use Swipe Pages to be able to take payments directly from the landing page.
2.For Lead Generation
One of the most popular uses of a landing page is that it works best if you want to collects information of your potential customers such as emails, phone numbers , names e.t.c
After collecting these leads business then contact those customers back to sell their services usually via the email.
To make this more clear let’s make an example .
Assume I work as a professional dog trainer. I train dogs… I then design a landing page and give away a free e-book with “10 Tips to Train Your Dog at Home.”
If a visitor visit my landing page and wishes to download the e-Book, they must first provide their email address or other contact information.
Later, I can send that person an email offering my dog training services since I know they are interested in dog training.
Which Landing Page Builder is the Best for You?
Best Free Landing Page Builder
According to my testing and research , Systeme.io is the best landing page builder since their free plan allows you to design up to three landing pages, which is enough for getting started.
You can also do the following with systeme.io’s free plan:
1.Build websites or sales funnels.
2.Sell your courses just like on Kajabi.
3. Engage in email marketing
4.A/B Split Testing
5. >>See More Features <<
Best Fastest Landing Page Builder
The best landing page builder for SEO is Swipe Pages and Moosend. Swipe pages make use of AMP (accelerated mobile pages). This causes your landing pages to load quickly when your traffic visits them.
Moosend has superior CDN (control delivery network). This helps boost AD word quality and provides top tier coverage. This makes it one of the fastest landing page builders.
Best Landing Page Builder For SEO
The best landing page builder for SEO is Swipe Pages and Groove Pages. This is because of two reasons. Firstly, Swipe pages uses accelerated mobile pages known as AMP. This makes your landing pages to load fast when accessed by your leads and helps create engagement as your audience won’t get tired of waiting for your pages to load. This gives your landing page SEO juice and helps it to rank higher and faster.
Secondly, Swipe Pages over the recent years had focussed heavily on mobile landing page building. This is very helpful in terms of SEO optimization since in 2019 Google introduced mobile indexing which has put mobile versions of pages to be the first priority.
We can say the same about Groove Pages , they might not use AMP just like Swipe Pages but their landing page are also optimized for SEO ranking.
Best Landing Page Builder For Agencies
Your clients hired you to boost the return on their advertising investments. In order to test, optimize, and customize post-click landing pages at scale, you need a platform with comprehensive functionalities.
Instapage is exactly that platform hence it is the best landing page builder for Agencies and Marketing teams because it allows you to align your post click landing pages and Ads .
Landing Page Builder FAQ
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about landing page builders:
Can you create a landing page without a website?
Yes, it is possible to create a landing page without having a website. And you can do that if you create your landing pages using any of the landing page builders described above because they host your pages on their server, which is why you don’t need a website to make a landing page.
Do I need to have a landing page ?
It is recommended that anyone should create landing pages for their business because a study shows that landing pages increases sales conversion rate by an average of 9.7%.
So if you are still not sure whether you need a landing page then ask your yourself this question , “Do I need more sales for my business?”
How much does a landing page cost?
You can either hire free-lancers on Fiverr to create a landing page for you for a minimum price of $5 or you can create it by yourself for using free landing page builders such as Systeme.io or use paid landing page builders to get less restricted features.
The price of creating landing pages using a landing page builder depends to the number of features available for that plan , For example on GetResponse you can create unlimited number of landing pages for $15.80 per month.
What is the difference between a landing page and a website?
The main difference between a landing page and a website is that a landing page is especially built for lead generation, whereas a website is less focused on lead generation and more on presenting information about the business.
How do you structure a landing page?
Effective landing page building consists of the following structure:
- Headline- it should be catchy and create curiosity.
- Lead Magnet- there should be a book, course, bonus etc that will inspire the people to go ahead with what you’re displaying on your landing page.
- Optin form- where leads could enter their details so that you can be able to get back to them for future promotions.
- Call To Action- a button or a section that will trigger leads to take action and click the button or link.
What is a landing page for?
Landing pages can be used for the following reasons:
- You can market your business (sell products or services).
- Help to increase conversion of your business.
- You can generate useful data for research purposes.
- You can grow your email list.
- You can boost brand awareness.
How to choose the best landing page builder?
There are five things you need to consider when choosing the best landing page builder. You have to choose a landing page builder that consist of most or all of the following:
- AMP (Accelerated mobile pages): This is one the important features that a landing page should have since it helps your landing page to load faster. Faster loading times mean that you will get more engagement and will make your landing page rank fast and higher as AMP gives SEO choose.
- CDN (Content delivery Network): Choosing a software with CDN or even superior CDN will help you get more coverage and keep you safe from disturbed website functions that people get when they use servers instead of CDN.
- Enough Templates: Its important to check if the landing page builder has the template you would like to use for your business. Moreover its evn adviceable to chose landing page builders with many variations of landing pages that you can use whenever you’d like to promote which ever content.
- Beautiful and modern templates- Its important that a softqare should have modern looking and rready touse templates that require minimum tweaking. This is really important so that you save yourself time from designing and customizing a lot since most landing page builders aren’t designers.
- Customer support: Choosing a platform with incredible customer support such as a 24/7 availability would be a through asset t your busines as you can get help instantly if you stuck on any problem.
- Features: Make sure that the platform you choose has many features that will help your speccific needs. Choose a little more than what you need to keepyou on the safe side.
The Best Landing Page Builder in 2022 is Swipe Pages. If you’re looking for the simplest page builder , affordability and powerful tools , then they should check all the boxes.